BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR RESERVATION with the payment please send a pre-registration to the email email@example.com specifying:
- the date and time the name and surname of contact person
- number of participants (adults and children over 12 years, children 6 -11 years, children 0-5 years old)
- phone number to contact for confirming or canceling cards and other information
- e-mail address to contact for confirming or canceling cards and other information
- other useful information
Journey in twentieth century history “Piana delle Orme Museum”
Immersed in green landscape of the Pontine region, in the province of Latina, in a beautiful farm “Piana delle Orme Museum” welcomes us. A historic/scenic museum that houses one of the largest war relics collections in the world of World War II. A trip dedicated to the twentieth century through 50 years of Italian history, with special effects telling the traditions and culture of rural life, the works of reclamation in the Pontine Marshes, the war, the deportations, the industrialization machinery and a toys collection from the twenties to the present day. The historical theme park covers over 30,000 square meters of exhibition with twelve pavilions, is a place full of emotions, surprises for young and old!
After visiting the museum you could have lunch at “Taste of the Landscape“, a restaurant 10 minutes away by car.
9.30 am entrance of Piana delle Orme Museum, mile road 43,5 Latina
ONLINE TICKET PRICE
Adults (and boys / girls from 12 years)
€ 44.00 35,00 online
Reduced (from 6 to 11 years)
€ 38.00 28,00 online
Until 5 years free when accompanied by 2 paying adults (on consumption lunch with payment on the spot).
min. 10 persons
- entrance and guided visit to the museum “Piana delle Orme”
- lunch with regional dishes and products
- technical organization and booking service
price does not include
- transportation, extras and all not specified in price include
We recommend booking online above.
Call the secretariat phone number +39 345 07 94 416
Or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical organization Adv RAVINALTOUR of LATINA
Book directly at the secretariat (phone number above or e-mail)
There are no reviews yet.