Semprevisa mountain and Crocifisso’s Sanctuary
For Christmas Holidays give you and your friends a present: discover the taste of walking slowly!
It’s time… Backpacking, boots and few keywords: slow down, walking on mountain and reach the summit!
This activity is suitable for people who love nature and differents paths to tread. A “therapeutic” adventure to find the richness of ourselves within lanscapes’ nature and silence.
Two days with a guide to discover the stately Semprevisa Mountain in the Monti Lepini mountain range, near Rome. Walking, you could find chestnut trees and Holm oaks; here, surrounded by nature, you could visit Crocifisso’s Sanctuary, whose name derives from the presence in it of a wooden crucifix carved by Friar Vincenzo Pietrosanti in the 1673, even if the Sanctuary is much older!
First Day – Excurtion at Semprevisa Mountain
- 8:00 a.m. Matteotti Square (Bassiano LT) – Reception of the group by the guide.
- By own car, move to the starting point of excurtion: Fosso Sant’Angelo (Bassiano LT). Packed Lunch (independently).
- End of excurtion at about 4.00 p.m.
- Evening: dinner and overnight accommodation in holiday farm
Duration: one day
Departure/return: Fosso Sant’Angelo (Bassiano LT)
Arrived: Summit Semprevisa mountain (1536 m)
Roundtrip: about 7 hour
Length: 15 km
Difficulty excursions: EE (Experienced excursions)
Climb: 900 m
(This course is suitable for anyone with a good psycho-physical condition and with equipment and clothing – Is not recommended for children).
Second Day – Visit of Crocifisso’s Sanctuary
- 30 a.m. Reception of the group by the guide (Bassiano LT)
- follow a path that cuts through the beautiful holm oak wood and leads directly to the Sanctuary.
- End of visit at about 1.00 p.m.
- Lunch: the participants after the visit will be free to stop and eat in typical restaurants of the area.
Duration: half day
Arrived: Crocifisso’s Sancruary (Bassiano LT)
Roundtrip: 30/40 minuts
Length: about 2 km
Difficulty excursions: T (Turistic)
Climb: at most 150 m
HOW TO GET
With Car: through Strada Statale (Via Appia) or Via Pontina/SR148
Participation fee €130,00 per person
THE FEE INCLUDED: AIGAE hiking guide, a dinner, an overnight stay in a double room with private facilities, insurance, technical organization and assistance from Adv “Il Sentiero Travel”
THE FEE NOT INCLUDED: transport, lunches, extras and anything not expressly indicated
20/30 lt backpack, high-heeled trekking shoes, telescopic poles, t-shirt and sweater, waterproof raincoat or k-way, comfortable trousers, spare t-shirt, hat, cap, gloves, sunscreen, personal medicine, sunglasses sun, water bottle (2 liters), fruit and nuts, packed lunch (1st day)
- -Minimum number of participants: 10 (paying adults)
- In case of cancellation of the excursion due to not reaching the minimum number of participants or due to unfavorable weather conditions, scheduled slippage to another date on the calendar.
- No penalty for cancellation of the client 4 days before the event
- 100% penalty for cancellation of the customer less than 4 days before the event
Booking required online, a pre-registration is required by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days earlier the event.
On request it is possible to:
- transport and transfers with surcharge
- personalized excursions for groups and schools
We suggest you to use reservation form and payment at the top of the page.
For reservations, in blocks here up, you must:
PAYPAL payment system allows you to pay ON LINE WITH ANY CREDIT CARD in the next window by clicking on “… do not you have a PayPal account?”
For any further information, call the secretariat of the Cooperative Il Sentiero: +39 3450794416 or write to:email@example.com
The Tour is proposed under the Technical Organization of Adv IL SENTIERO TRAVEL of Latina
There are no reviews yet.